Control Systems Engineer
About the company
Our client is renowned for providing their clients with innovative, cost effective electrical controls solutions to achieve safe working environments for staff, greater productivity and increased profitability for their businesses. They are a multi-disciplined electrical automation engineering company with extensive experience in numerous industry sectors throughout New Zealand.
As a Control Systems Engineer you will be experienced in working in plants across a broad range of industries with proven experience in:
- Scope of works and predesign work.
- Programming various PLC and SCADA control platforms
- Implementation and commissioning of projects
- Supervision/leadership of project teams and third-party contractors
- Customer interaction, with the ability to build strong professional business relationships
It is expected you will hold either a relevant tertiary electrical qualification or come from an electrical trades background with solid experience in industrial projects utilising PLC’s and SCADA systems. You will have the ability to relate well to people of all levels, communicate effectively in English and have the ability to represent and interface with clients in a professional and courteous manner.
On offer is a strong forward workload of industrial automation projects, a very competitive salary, a great location, a stimulating, fun work environment and the opportunity to enjoy a balanced work/lifestyle.