Control Systems Engineer
Control Systems Engineer. Due to continued success in the securing a number of automation and controls projects, our client requires an additional Controls System Engineer experienced in the programming and commissioning of various PLC and SCADA platforms to join their well-established team.
This role will see you involved in many aspects of the electrical engineering sectors and as such will require you to have experience and skills in the following:
- Control system design
- Programming of PLC and SCADA platforms
- Implementation and commissioning of projects
- Supervision/leadership of project teams and third party contractors
- Troubleshooting on control systems hardware, software, installation, configuration, integration and application.
- Customer interaction, with the ability to build strong professional on-going relationships
In this role you will work with various project teams and as such will have excellent English communication skills written and oral. You will be able to multitask while prioritising requirements to ensure project timelines and budgets are met as agreed.
Qualifications relating to the electrical engineering sectors are a must along with a background in industrial projects.
In return our client offers a competitive remuneration package, a fun modern office and the opportunity to advance your skills on some great projects.