Control Systems Engineer – Intermediate
Due to a continued demand for our client’s expertise, they require an additional Control Systems Engineer – Intermediate level to join their flourishing company.
Based in South Auckland it is envisaged that you will have skills/experience with the following:
- 2 – 5 years-experience in the controls and automation sectors.
- Design/layouts of electrical systems
- Coding of PLC, HMI, and SCADA systems
- VSD’s, and a strong practical background in the electrical hardware associated with industrial projects.
- FAT’s and SAT’s
- On site commissioning
- Client liaison/interfacing/site meetings
You will be a highly self-motivated person with the ability to work in project teams or autonomously if required. You shall possess strong organisational abilities and be of an outgoing friendly nature that enables you to interact positively with colleagues and clients.
Qualifications relating to the electrical sectors are a must for this role along with a desire to deliver first class automation solutions for clients.
This role offers you a variety of work/clients/tasks, good rates of remuneration, a company vehicle and career advancement opportunities.