Senior Control Systems Engineer
Due to continued success in the market place our client a leading Electrical and Automation consultancy has the need for a Senior Control Systems Engineer to join their growing organisation.
To be successful in this role you will be experienced in the development of software for use in PLC, HMI, and SCADA projects for industrial applications. It is envisaged that you will possess the skill sets to operate both in an office environment and on customers’ sites.
To be successful in this role you will have some or all of the following skills and attributes:
- Design/layouts of electrical systems
- Preparation of Functional Descriptions
- The programming of PLC systems such as Allen Bradley, Schneider, or Siemens
- SCADA systems Citec and Wonderware
- VSD’s, Servos, HMI’s along with a strong practical background in the electrical hardware associated with industrial projects.
- Networking protocols
- Leading and mentoring of technical project teams
- FAT’s and SAT’s
- On-site commissioning
- Client liaison/interfacing/site meetings
You will hold a relevant electrical, controls qualification, will have strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English, will be self motivated and have the ability to think “outside the square”.
Understanding the need to reward committed and talented professionals to ensure they attract the best industry talent our client is offering a fun modern office environment, an attractive salary and a company culture that promotes a balanced work/family lifestyle.