Full Stack Developer
About the company
Our client is a leading electronics engineering company based in Hamilton. They produce a range of products for the residential, industrial, and agricultural sectors. Their products are state of the art, and are utilised by a high-profile customer base, both locally and internationally.
With new and existing products along with a healthy order book our client requires a Full Stack Developer to join their existing team to assist in the further enhancement/development of products. You will be a confident communicator with the ability to relate to people with varying degrees of knowledge and understanding. Strong oral and written English communication abilities are a requirement for this role.
Skills & Experience:
You must be able to work at our clients Hamilton facility and should hold qualifications such as a degree in computer science or software engineering.
Your current skill set should include the following:
- .NET, C#, ASP.NET and Azure
- Experience with Git
- Ability to write maintainable code
Along with the above skills & experience it would be advantageous if you had some knowledge/practical experience in:
- Implementing software for desktop, mobile, and web products.
- Project management tools like Jira and Confluence
In return our client offers you the following:
- The opportunity to develop/enhance NZ products for the local and international markets.
- Career progression opportunities.
- A competitive salary.