About the company
Our client is an electronic product development and manufacturing innovator, based in Hamilton, with years of experience in solutions for industrial, agricultural, and commercial applications.
They are currently seeking a Software engineer to join their growing team. To be considered for this role you will be a confident communicator with the ability to relate to people with varying degrees of knowledge and understanding. It is essential that you possess strong oral and written English communication abilities.
You must be able to work at our clients Hamilton facility and should hold qualifications such as Bachelor of Science in Engineering (electronics and software engineering) or similar.
Your current skill set should include the following:
- Software engineering skills in C++ are essential.
- GUI development in C++ for HMI.
- Excellent documentation skills for functional descriptions and operator manuals.
- Medium level of SQL database engineering.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Visual Studio and Microsoft Excel is preferred.
- A problem solver with a flexible, can-do attitude.
In return our client offers you the following:
- The opportunity to develop/enhance NZ products for the local and international markets.
- Career progression opportunities.
- A competitive salary.