Electrical Engineer – Senior
As Senior Electrical Engineer you will be involved in the delivery of electrical engineering solutions for infrastructure and industrial projects throughout New Zealand.
Ideally you will come from a consultancy background and will have been involved in working closely with clients to deliver quality innovative electrical design solutions to meet their needs.
To be successful in your application you will be expected to possess skills and experience in:
- The delivery of electrical designs for utilities, local authorities, government agencies and organisations engaged in the primary industries
- New Zealand standards and codes (AS/NZS 3000)
- MCC’s, SCADA, PLC controls and Telemetry system
- Project management – financial management of budgets and resources, ensuring on time delivery of projects to the agreed standards
- Execution of construction and commission phases of projects
You will have a 7- 10 years' experience in infrastructure and industrial electrical design with a Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (NZCE and Diploma holders will also be considered) along with excellent English verbal and written communication abilities.
Our client offers a challenging, stimulated work environment in a modern friendly office space that offers a great work life balance.