About the company
You will be part of a specialised team of maintenance electricians tasked with ensuring the upkeep, smooth operation and performance of plant and equipment 24/7 all year round. With many years of experience in providing proactive maintenance, operational safety and continuous improvement solutions our client has created a reputation as a trusted partner in many of our clients’ facilities.
This role will see you providing:
- Operation, maintenance and repairs of plant and equipment along with related services that are delivered on client’s sites.
- Electrical expertise to fix faults and ensure maximum uptime of plant and equipment
- Scheduled maintenance tasks and completing all required documentation.
You will be a fully registered New Zealand Electrician with a current practicing licence. You will be experienced in:
- Electrical maintenance tasks
- Fault finding with the ability to problem solve and provide timely fixes/solutions
- Identifying and rectifying operational bottlenecks safely, quickly, and as efficiently as possible.
- Reading and interpreting schematic drawings
- Working individually or as part of a team
- Working in a safe manner
You will be well presented and possess excellent communication abilities written and oral with strong time management and planning skills. You will have the ability to work a rotating shift (4 on 4 off).
Ongoing training, a competitive hourly rate, a stimulating work environment and opportunities to advance your learning/career in the electrical maintenance/controls sectors.