Senior Industrial Electrician
Are you looking to work for a company where your feel valued, with the scope to learn new skills in the electrical industrial sectors in a fun team environment?
Based in Otahuhu our client is an established industrial electrical contractor specialising in the provision of electrical engineering and inspection services and solutions to industrial clients throughout the South Auckland region. Given their growing work load they need an additional electrician to join their team.
This is what we can offer you:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile phone
- Work life balance, enjoy your weekends with family and friends
- Career progression
- The opportunity to gain new skills in the industrial electrical sectors
- Fun work-place environment
What we require of you:
You will be New Zealand Registered Electrician with a Current Practising License with experience in:
- Installation of electrical plant and equipment at industrial facilities
- Electrical maintenance of industrial plant and equipment
- Strong fault-finding capabilities
- Documentation and certification of work
- Working to strict Health and Safety standards
- Good people interfacing abilities
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to learn new skills
- Exposure to hazardous area work areas (advantageous, but not a prerequisite)
You must have strong English verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate and have a clean and full drivers’ licence. You will have your own hand tools and power tools and a strong understanding of Workplace Health and Safety.
This position offers regular working hours of Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm at various sites throughout the South Auckland region.